Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community - Gaming Since Oct. '08

HomeUnitedGamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

college is in..... so less gaming for me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WiLL
General of the Army [Leader]
General of the Army [Leader]

college is in..... so less gaming for me Empty
PostSubject: college is in..... so less gaming for me   college is in..... so less gaming for me Empty1/14/2009, 12:37

study study study

since mainly the whole clan has pretty much left us im going to focus mostly on my studies now, i will be on game from time to time but mainly i'll be doing college work. hope the ones that are loyal to clan understand this.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgaming.catsboard.com

college is in..... so less gaming for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: college is in..... so less gaming for me   college is in..... so less gaming for me Empty7/14/2009, 11:44

Its kool WiLL i understand. i know that college kids do a lot of work! But im on all the time well daily not much but i always like to keep up with the clan talk to people and help out new comers.... etc, but sometime i get bored and feel like i wanna leave the clan and somedays i dont want to and again somedays i just wanna press leaveclan. But i just made myself dedicated to UnitedGaming so yea. Im never leaving this clan unless it closes down. If it does i will remake the clan and make the same icon and put color, lol if the clan closes (which will not happen(hopefully) ) Well goodlucky in college WiLL!

-xpdsoldier
Back to top Go down

college is in..... so less gaming for me
Page 1 of 1