Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community - Gaming Since Oct. '08

HomeUnitedGamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I do this survey stuff?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do I do this survey stuff? Empty
PostSubject: How do I do this survey stuff?   How do I do this survey stuff? Empty1/23/2009, 11:29

Can you explain this to me better. You mentioned that you use fake information? How so? I couldn't pay attention in CA was distracted here at home Smile I won't want to disclose any of my personal information. I don't even want spam mail Laughing I would sure appreciate some help. I want to get the $10 so I can get the woman's body. BTW, how long does that last if I do buy the woman soldier? I don't know geek Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
bigbrd
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bigbrd

PostSubject: Re: How do I do this survey stuff?   How do I do this survey stuff? Empty1/24/2009, 05:40

well u go to prizerebell.com, u have to put ur real e-mail in for that because u have to confirm it. After u confirm it you just go availble offers and complete some. The easiest ones to do are the ones Will talked about, the ones that say complete up to the second page, u just do that with fake information then exit the screen and it take a few days or so for it to credit. You keep doing that till u get 10 points..........here is a good site for fake info----http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/index.php?gen=random&n=us&c=us

The girl character is like 5900nx points for 7 days and 12900nx for 30 days

Hope this helps--B1gB1rd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Surveys   How do I do this survey stuff? Empty1/26/2009, 02:28

I did register and looked at some of the surveys but most say 18 or 20 pages. I didn't see any that said 2 pages. Guess will have to look again Smile Laughing What do you mean by fake information? Like putting someone else's name and address in? I don't want to get my neighbors mad Laughing Although I do know some empy units here. Thanks Bird :D queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I do this survey stuff?   How do I do this survey stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I do this survey stuff?
Page 1 of 1