Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community - Gaming Since Oct. '08

HomeUnitedGamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is used more?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
USNMT
Private
Private
USNMT

Which  is used more? Empty
PostSubject: Which is used more?   Which  is used more? Empty2/1/2009, 13:36

Just wondering, which voice service is used the most by the clan. I'm sure I'll end up downloading both at some time.
Back to top Go down
WiLL
General of the Army [Leader]

PostSubject: Re: Which is used more?   Which  is used more? Empty2/1/2009, 15:03

well the ventrilo is one that i paid for and its only holds like 10 people. the teamspeak is like 1000 slots but it runs off my ip so i have to have the server up for clan to use it. soon we will use the teamspeak only because it doesnt cost to have it. (not so many donating is main reason why free is better Smile) But about the teamspeak server if i dont have it up and you want to use it msn me. msn = xbossx@Live.com
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgaming.catsboard.com
USNMT
Private
Private
USNMT

PostSubject: Re: Which is used more?   Which  is used more? Empty2/2/2009, 00:01

Thanks for the info. I'll do both and go with the flow. Not to jump off topic, and I haven't seen it mentioned in the forums yet. Do we have a way to make donations for any services/events or are they even required? Not that it makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
USNMT
Private
Private
USNMT

PostSubject: Re: Which is used more?   Which  is used more? Empty2/2/2009, 01:27

Doh! Nevermiind, I found it at the bottom of the forums, lol. Should of looked a bit further before posting , sorry.
Back to top Go down
.yuki
2nd in Command [Admin]
2nd in Command [Admin]
.yuki

PostSubject: Re: Which is used more?   Which  is used more? Empty2/2/2009, 03:30

i prefer vent.
but if teamspeak is better, then you'll probably find me on it a lot when its up. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ahardlookatthefacts
WiLL

PostSubject: Re: Which is used more?   Which  is used more? Empty2/3/2009, 13:25

I also like ventrilo better but it cost money and clan isnt really helping with that so i made teamspeak server because its free. only bad thing about teamspeak server i made is my server on my ip has to be up for clan to use it ( i do try to remember to keep it up even if im not gaming)
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgaming.catsboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Which is used more?   Which  is used more? Empty7/14/2009, 06:09

kool ima buy amic its only $5.00 from wat i saw rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is used more?   Which  is used more? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is used more?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: