Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community - Gaming Since Oct. '08

HomeUnitedGamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh man................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amon-Amarth
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Amon-Amarth

Oh man................ Empty
PostSubject: Oh man................   Oh man................ Empty2/5/2009, 23:01

A lot of you are going to be very unhappy when you log on after this latest patch....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh man................   Oh man................ Empty2/6/2009, 00:07

OMFG I am pissed at Nexon. There seems to be a problem with people, other then us, who were demoted. Lots of complaints on the Nexon Forum. We all need to submit a ticket at the customer support section on Nexon. I already did. Shall see what happens. This is BS as far as I am concerned. There is another Bigfoot who was demoted on the cheaters website but not me. I hope they resolve this issue. I feel sorry for everyone who was demoted.
Back to top Go down
WiLL
General of the Army [Leader]
General of the Army [Leader]

PostSubject: Re: Oh man................   Oh man................ Empty2/6/2009, 00:36

shit happens , i wish i didnt let people talk me into glitching . me and yuki never cheated and now we glitched = kicked in the balls
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgaming.catsboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Oh man................   Oh man................ Empty7/14/2009, 06:06

what happens? nothing changed for me after the patch....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh man................   Oh man................ Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh man................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: