Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community - Gaming Since Oct. '08

HomeUnitedGamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cant download the new patch???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crocidus
Corporal
Corporal
Crocidus

cant download the new patch??? Empty
PostSubject: cant download the new patch???   cant download the new patch??? Empty7/8/2009, 21:22

I tried to download the new patch and got an error. My mcafee detected a trojan virus in the new patch called artemis!d002d50c0594. Does anyone know how to solve this problem and am i the only one here experiencing this problem?
Back to top Go down
giro16
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: cant download the new patch???   cant download the new patch??? Empty12/23/2009, 23:33

u probably are the only one with this problem... lol im no help though... but r u installing anything new to ur computer?? and ask the comebat arms people
Back to top Go down
EpicKraye
Private First Class
Private First Class
EpicKraye

PostSubject: Re: cant download the new patch???   cant download the new patch??? Empty12/24/2009, 13:01

Yea, it's probably just you Croc. Macafee is like that. It'll block a lot of stuff thinking it has a virus. Patches use the same type of programming as virus's and that is what Mavafee blacks. =/ So I'd turn it off for a min. then download, then turn back on.

Hope it helps.

~EpicKraye
Back to top Go down

cant download the new patch???
Page 1 of 1