Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community - Gaming Since Oct. '08

HomeUnitedGamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?

Go down 
+4
WiLL
.yuki
hyak
Opt1kal
8 posters

Mon
What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_lcap50%What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Tues
What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_lcap0%What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wed
What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_lcap17%What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Thurs
What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_lcap0%What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fri
 0% [ 0 ]
Sat
What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_lcap33%What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Sun
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Opt1kal
2nd in Command [Admin]

What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty
PostSubject: What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty12/17/2008, 12:19

Please select the best day that you would be most available for In-Clan Scrims. Me, Will, and Yuki were talking on vent and thought it would be a great idea to have in-clan scrims to work on our teamwork within different maps and with different types of combat styles(eg. Elim, CTF, SnD, or OMA). I was going to set up different times and days for the poll, but only 10 options are allowed, so I decided to narrow it down by day, then do times of that day. Whichever day wins will be that chosen day. Then I will run another poll when this one is over, to decide the day. Each poll will run for 1 week. 1 week being 7 days. So please select which day you would be or think will be most available. jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
hyak
Corporal
Corporal
hyak

PostSubject: Re: What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty12/17/2008, 13:28

fuck i meant to say saturday

don't eatme
Back to top Go down
.yuki
2nd in Command [Admin]
2nd in Command [Admin]
.yuki

PostSubject: Re: What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty12/17/2008, 19:31

i'm free anytime from mondays through wednesdays at the moment.
thursday through sundays, you'll probably have a good chance of catching me from 11:30pm EST to whenever.

although my schedule is constantly changed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ahardlookatthefacts
WiLL
General of the Army [Leader]
General of the Army [Leader]

PostSubject: Re: What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty12/18/2008, 13:51

any day of the week would be gd for me, at least for now. College coming soon so dont knw about then... Crazyeyes
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgaming.catsboard.com
Amon-Amarth
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Amon-Amarth

PostSubject: Re: What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty12/20/2008, 01:00

Tuesday morning to Thursday evening.

Those are my days off.

The rest of the week I'm spotty, but I can sometimes grab a game if you guys are on.
Back to top Go down
bigbrd
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bigbrd

PostSubject: Re: What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty12/21/2008, 02:24

i have school so weekends are best for me
Back to top Go down
Beigne
Sergeant
Sergeant
Beigne

PostSubject: RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE RE   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty2/13/2009, 01:00

All Nights and weekends r good for me :D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedgaming.org
harrydog
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty4/18/2009, 07:11

Twisted Evil im open for in clan scrims any evening .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims?   What day would you most available for In-Clan Scrims? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1