Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community - Gaming Since Oct. '08

HomeUnitedGamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....

Go down 
+4
Amon-Amarth
.yuki
Zolar64
WiLL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WiLL
General of the Army [Leader]

Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty
PostSubject: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty1/1/2009, 14:44

Please to do post if ur on a break or why ur not going to be online cuz soon , very soon im going to clean up clan ive been online like the last week and only like 4 out of 32 members where online. so just a tip if u want to stay in clan
Back to top Go down
https://unitedgaming.catsboard.com
Zolar64
2nd in Command [Admin]

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/11/2009, 10:48

i wont be on for a while, my dads comp has another virus and so does my laptop, but i can still get on once and a while with my laptop just not able to play games. and you guys should join TW(tribalwars). www.tribalwars.net
Back to top Go down
.yuki
2nd in Command [Admin]
2nd in Command [Admin]
.yuki

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/11/2009, 11:13

awe well good luck with that.

haha i'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ahardlookatthefacts
WiLL

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/11/2009, 13:45

i bet that one virus is the same one i got with msn deal.
Back to top Go down
.yuki
2nd in Command [Admin]
2nd in Command [Admin]
.yuki

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/12/2009, 23:20

i wouldnt doubt it. :/
i really wonder how that thing got out?
Back to top Go down
Amon-Amarth
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Amon-Amarth

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/13/2009, 20:46

I've switched for the time being over to crossfire because I just seem to be clicking with that game for some reason. I really like the way that it plays and I have even gotten used to the ghost mode (which is actually kinda fun when you get used to sneaking around). The hardest part about it of course is being on the visible side, but it helps keep my kdr in check without going too high.

I haven't quit CA, but the fact that in nearly every single game there are people running around way way too fast and other general crap is just really lame (the nade nerf makes CA nades on par with CF really). Even the few insane ratios I've seen on cross (along the lines of 13k kills, 5k deaths) I was still able to kill them and they didn't appear to have any sort of hack other than lack of life.

I'll get on CA and get my gold bar sometime soon.
I only need two more levels for Sargeant 2nd class on cross and hopefully then I can buy my sniper rifle.
Damn getting GP on cross is almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
.yuki
2nd in Command [Admin]
2nd in Command [Admin]
.yuki

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/16/2009, 07:02

lol. no worries man.
you'll always have a spot with us on CA.

we're rebuilding the clan.
so whenever your ready.

and hell if you want.

go ahead and start UnitedGaming on CF.

that would be awesome.

let me know if you like that idea, and i'll make you a GM on the forums for the CF Section, which i'll create lol.

--yuki
Back to top Go down
Amon-Amarth
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Amon-Amarth

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/16/2009, 23:50

Sounds good to me.

I do not know anything at all about clans on cross so I'll go mess around with it for a bit and see what turns up Cool
Back to top Go down
.yuki
2nd in Command [Admin]
2nd in Command [Admin]
.yuki

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/17/2009, 02:50

alright just let me know.

and i'll create the CF clan section on here, and make you GM for it.

and let me know what you want in the section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty3/19/2009, 23:49

WOW Amon I come back and you are not going to play CA? Who will I play with in da mornings? Laughing

I to am on CF same nic as here. If your gonna make a clan can ya please include me :D Been on there a bit for the last few days. Just add me as a friend, thanks queen
Back to top Go down
Videogamebq3
Trainee
Trainee
Videogamebq3

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty6/21/2009, 21:45

I might not be on CA for like a few days cuz I'm trying out CF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty7/14/2009, 06:32

i actually notice out of the 69 people in the clan at least half of them NEVER play. Some go on every week buts thats it.
Back to top Go down
TempKiller
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: break   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty8/1/2009, 07:53

ill be on vacation for about 3 weeks so i wont be on for awhile. if you kick me ill just join again. :D
Back to top Go down
WiLL

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty8/2/2009, 00:25

nah i wont kick you man, hf on vacation though.
Back to top Go down
giro16
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty10/1/2009, 22:07

WiLL wrote:
Please to do post if ur on a break or why ur not going to be online cuz soon , very soon im going to clean up clan ive been online like the last week and only like 4 out of 32 members where online. so just a tip if u want to stay in clan

hey will its me giro i wont be on till oct 6 or 7
still i like the new page looks very cool and btw how do u post something i wanna know. and yea tats just its.
i wont be on for a lon1g time
Back to top Go down
Crocidus
Corporal
Corporal
Crocidus

PostSubject: thanks   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty10/2/2009, 15:58

Thanks for posting Giro, i'll try to keep you around but if we do boot just re-app when you're back man!
thanks for letting us know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....   Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please post if your on break or going to be gone for abit....
Page 1 of 1